I don't know about you, but I can't see an end to my love of two things: grids & copper. This little DIY combines both, and (if I say so myself) is pretty rad!
Taking just 5 minutes and costing well under £5, this project is too good to miss.
This tutorial is aimed at the iPhone 5S because that's what I have - but, it can totally be adapted for any phone or tablet. HOORAY, everyone's a winner!
- Take your case, your ruler and your pen & mark out your grid. I used a 1cm grid, but you can make a smaller or a bigger one depending on what floats your boat.
- Grab your tape and carefully adhere one end to your first line, making sure you start from just under the back of the case. This will stop the tape from 'peeling up' over use.
- Pull the tape taught to the end of your case and, once straight smooth down firmly with your finger and tuck round the back a little as before.
- pop a teeny bit of magic tape to secure down.
- Repeat for all your marked lines.
- With the copper tape option - follow this by wiping the tape firmly with a smooth clean cloth to remove any finger marks.
It's so simple and so pretty - I've already ordered a little matching white case for my iPad mini as I have plenty of tape left!
Please share your pictures of this project with me on social media using the hashtag #ohnorachio - I love to see them!
Hopefully you liked my first little solo vlog - please do let me know what you think, all thoughts on it are most welcome!
Have an amazing weekend