I don't know about you, but I find having the same old breakfast every morning day in day out super dull. Don't get me wrong, during the winter a good bowl of proper porridge to kick start the day is exactly where its at BUT now that the weather is warming up it's nice to wake up to a fresh bowl of colourful goodness that'll see you right through to lunch.
I've been experimenting for a few weeks now with all kinds of smoothie bowl combinations - so here's 8 easy recipes that you're going to love.
Each one is just a throw everything in and whizz. No precise measurements, just a glug/handful or each ingredient.
* 1 * Banana // oats // chopped dates // almond milk: topped with - omega 3 seeds + mulberries + bee pollen + chia seeds + goji berries
* 2 * Frozen berries // hemp milk // banana // spinach // chia seeds: topped with - oats + buckwheat nibs + milled flaxseed + frozen berries
* 3 * Frozen banana // frozen pear // almond milk // coconut oil // almond butter: topped with - flaked almonds + frozen raspberries + buckwheat nibs
* 4 * Blueberries // hemp protein // spirulina // spinach // banana // soya milk topped with: toasted coconut + blueberries + buckwheat nibs
* 5 * Banana // frozen raspberries // blueberries // oats // PB // hemp milk: topped with - goji berries + chia seeds + blueberries + omega 3 seeds
* 6 * Frozen berries // fresh raspberries // fresh strawberries // spinach // almond milk // banana topped with: frozen fruit + buckwheat nibs + strawbs + coconut
* 7 * Banana // oats // almond milk // hemp protein // chia seeds // almond butter: topped - nectarine + buckwheat nibs + flaked almonds
* 8 * Frozen banana // blueberries // acai powder // oats // hemp protein // PB // almond milk: topped with - blueberries + flaked almonds + mulberries + buckwheat nibs
Basically when it comes to smoothie bowls anything goes! We like to freeze any fruit thats going squishy and use it in these smoothies instead of it going to waste. Also all of the milks I've used can be substituted for coconut milk or oat milk or rice milk or milk milk.
Please share your breakfast creations with me online - tag me @onrshop & feel free to hashtag #onrsupersmoothies